Call:+91-7710900451 | Email: support@staffingtempstaff.com

AVP_Delivery Lead _Global Markets_ Data Stream


State Street

State Street – Hyderabad, Telangana – Role : Delivery Lead – Global Markets Data Stream Responsibilities: Expected to spend 80% of the time on hands-on development, design and architecture and remaining 20% on guiding the team on te… [...]

Source:

Recent Jobs

No job listings found.