- Translate business requirements into technical implementation within the confines of the Adobe AEM framework
- Provide level of effort and implementation timelines as required by the Project Manager
- Manage risk and promptly alert Tech Lead or Project Manager of potential issues
- Communicates with all team members in a collaborative environment.
- Uses industry standards and best practices to implement solutions.
- Focuses on developing innovative, scalable, and efficient software.
- Follows and adheres to the team’s development methodologies
- Comprehensive experience developing components, pages, and bundles utilizing AEM 6.x
- Strong understanding of JAVA, JSP, CRX, JCR, Felix, OSGi and other technologies involved in deploying solutions based on the AEM framework
- Understanding of front-end technologies and libraries including JQuery, ExtJS, JSON
- Understanding of OOP concepts, development patterns, computing complexity and algorithms
- Understanding of design and coding across all tiers in n-tier application development frameworks
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Must possess interpersonal, group discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, and facilitation skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, creative and strong sense of accountability